The MBA Program at Saint Joseph’s University’s Haub School of Business (HSB) understands that earning an advanced business degree is one of the most important career decisions you’ll ever make. That’s why this program provides students with practical, immediately applicable knowledge and leadership development designed to advance your career and expand your business knowledge. The Saint Joseph’s University MBA Program will empower you to succeed in an ever-changing world and become a 21st century strategic leader.
Image via Shuttertock
The MBA Program at the Haub School of Business offers an elite, top-ranked, industry-focused program, with a student-centered approach. This prestigious program is recognized regionally and globally in the following ways:
- AACSB accredited in business and accounting; Only 5% of business schools in the world have earned AACSB accreditation in both business and accounting. Universities earn AASCB accreditation after a rigorous review of the school’s mission, faculty and curriculum. This process is carried out via peer and committee reviews as well as self-evaluations. AASCB accreditation demonstrates that students are receiving a comprehensive education in their chosen field of study, which will allow them to become leaders of their respective fields after graduation.
- Ranked as a top-class business school; Since 2015, HSB has consistently placed in the top 25 of the S. News & World Report’s graduate and undergraduate rankings for business schools. For 2017, HSB was rated #1 in undergraduate risk management and insurance, #8 in undergraduate marketing, #10 in undergraduate accounting. In 2016, HSB’s graduate programs in finance and marketing ranked at #13. The Princeton Review also listed HSB in their alphabetical list of Best Business Schools. For more information on HSB’s rankings, visit their Rankings & Awards page.
- Industry Focused Curriculum; The MBA Program at HSB is renowned for its faculty and their expertise in analytics, finance, international marketing, healthcare administration, and other business disciplines. Students in the MBA Program may choose to major in one of many in-demand disciplines while they earn their MBA degree.
After graduation, those who have earned their MBA degree at Saint Joseph’s University have enjoyed success and a recent survey of graduates has shown:
- 73% of graduates reported that they received a raise after completing the MBA Program.
- 76% agreed that the program significantly helped them in advancing their career.
- 86% said the program provided them with the strategic business acumen they needed to succeed in their chosen field.
Image courtesy of Saint Joseph’s University, Haub School of Business
Saint Joseph’s University is located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – considered “the birthplace of America.” This affords students with numerous opportunities to immerse themselves in American history. Studying at HSB will also provide you with additional travel opportunities to other East coast hotspots, including NYC (1 hour by train) and Washington DC (just over two hours by train). Boston, another historic hallmark of America, is a little further away, about five hours by train – perfect for a weekend getaway.
Want to find out more? You can request information by emailing email@example.com