The novel coronavirus epidemic has been dominating headlines, creating much noise and anxiety about the disease.
The World Health Organization (WHO) has declared the outbreak a public health emergency, and countries across the world are bolstering efforts to prevent its spread.
As a university student, you’ll need to take all precautions to protect yourself from the disease, especially in campuses populated by people from all corners of the globe.
But how much do you know about the virus?
Put your knowledge to the test with our quiz:
1. Where is the coronavirus thought to have originated from?
2. How much do top Australian universities stand to lose from the pandemic?
3. According to WHO, what are some of the best ways to guard yourself from the virus?
4. Should students avoid all packages and letters from China?
5. If you must travel between your studies, what are some of the steps you can take to protect yourself from the virus?
6. Which of the following universities are among those racing to develop a vaccine?
7. True or false: Chinese outposts of British and US universities have been told to shut down until 1 May 2020.
8. True or false: According to the World Health Organization, face masks are highly effective in protecting you from the disease.
Share your Results: