It’s graduation season again in theUnited States. Along with inspiring commencement speeches and teary-eyed parents, graduates will be celebrating the biggest day of their lives thus far.
It has been a long journey, where every one of you walked your unique paths, each with their own ups and downs.
An emotional day with graduation approaching. Carrie Underwood's version of 'I'll Stand by You' comes on Pandora. Yep, I lost it. 😢😭 pic.twitter.com/SqmqBBEi8z
— Kaitlyn (@kaitlynheier) May 10, 2017
What better way to commemorate that than to put it on your mortarboard (the flat-topped headgear you wear along with your flowing robes).
Here are some ideas to decorate your mortarboard we picked up from the Internet:
1. A “Girl Power” one is always cool
2. This globe is perfect for your adventurous soul
3. The perennial favourite for graduations is one for a reason
4. Gotta thank the folks who helped you through it all
5. This dreamy board says it all.
6. Make your design speak for itself
7. You’ve earned this one, young padawans
Congratulations, class of 2017!