Ulster University, Faculty of Life & Health Sciences
The University of Ulster was established in 1968 as the New University of Ulster but can trace its roots back as far as 1845 when Magee College was established in Derry. In 1849, when the School of Art and Design was inaugurated in Belfast. The university incorporated its four campuses in 1984 under the University of Ulster banner; these are located in Belfast, Coleraine (site of the administrative headquarters), Magee College in Derry, and Jordanstown. Ulster has since added two additional campuses in Birmingham and London for International and GB students.